Friday 30 November 2012

DISADVANTAGES OF USING GADGETS


Assalamualaikum everyone! I hope that, all of you had a bless day today (: Alhamdulillah, by today I only had two classes that started from 1000 am until 0200 pm (: Because of that, I decide to make a new post to fill up my leisure time, hehe. So, I hope that all of my members will enjoy reading this post

As all of you already know, I had already post a two new posting before this on the title ‘high-tech gadgets’. Before this, I talk about the latest of gadgets, popularity of gadgets and the latest one; I talk about the advantages of gadgets. So, today I will tell about disadvantages of using gadgets in our daily life. We know that, in this era modernization, all of us especially students, always changing their mobile phone. Do you realize about that? Or you have a member like that? Or maybe you are the ones of that person

Actually, I have a member that always changes her mobile phone. When I ask her, “why you always change your phone”? She only said: “I feel jealous when see people use a latest mobile phone, that’s why I bought too”. Oh My God! Just because of jealous. Okay, refer back to my aim of writing today, the disadvantages of gadgets in our life

Actually, there are many disadvantages of using gadgets. People only see gadgets from the good perspectives, they didn’t see from the other perspectives, which is the bad effect of using gadgets.  Majority of students today, have facebook account, twitter account and so on. So, automatically, they use their mobile phone or laptop for social networking. When involves in social networking, they will post materials, pictures, comments and everything that will effect unfavorable reputation based on those. Or in the other words, it will tell society, who you are in the real life

Besides that, it is become easy to be an addictive person when involves in gaming, texting, talking on the phone and socialize online. When addicted, their studies will disrupt and detracts. They also will sleep less because more concerning on activities on that gadgets. Furthermore, using of high-tech gadgets will lead to a slew of health problems, not only for children but also an adult. A gadgets lifestyle encourage to obesity. Why I say like that? Kids only sitting in front of computers, laptops, and iPads, spend their time at home. No more outdoor activities. For example, more used on computers, iPhones, video games will cause eye problems. Because, they only focusing on that activities. Using of iPods will cause a headache and hearing difficult when you all always use it.
 Kids use a gadget in the class..

 I think, it’s enough for today because it’s almost 12 am. Before that, if you want to know more about ‘advantages and disadvantages of high-tech gadgets’, you can refer to this link http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_advantages_and_disadvantages_of_modern_gadgets.

 I hope you all will enjoy with my posting. And Insha’Allah, if I have a free time, I will post with the new topic. Okay, good night everyone! Don’t forget to recite a DOA before sleep (:

3 comments:

  1. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up!
    technology blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article it helped me a lot keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post. I have learned many amazing words and collocations. Many thanks again

    ReplyDelete